Edgewood College DREAMER Educational Scholarship
The DREAMER Educational Scholarship is awarded to a full-time, undocumented, undergraduate student(s) in financial need. The scholarship is also open to prospective students that will be enrolling full-time at Edgewood College in the fall of 2019.
Academic standing will be considered in the selection process. The number of student recipients and the amount awarded will be determined by a selection committee consisting of representation from The Sharing the Dream Committee, Financial Aid Office, and one additional member of the Edgewood College community. The scholarship is renewable, pending scholarship eligibility (as outlined below) does not change.
Please note that any information shared on your scholarship application will be used strictly for the scholarship selection purposes. Education records are not sole possession records, law enforcement unit records, employment records, medical records, or post-attendance records. Protection of your information is of utmost importance to the scholarship committee.
Applicants must submit an application by April 1, 2019. Only completed applications received by the deadline will be considered.
To be considered, applicants must:
- Be enrolled full-time, as an undergraduate student, at Edgewood College for the 2019-2020 academic year
- Undocumented or DACAmented status
- Demonstrate financial need
- Good Academic Standing
A completed application includes:
- Complete the Scholarship Application below.
- Attach a Personal Impact Statement to your Scholarship Application
- Complete the Undocumented-DACA Financial Aid Application and attach to your Scholarship Application