Edgewood College DREAMer Educational Scholarship
The DREAMer Educational Scholarship is awarded to a current full-time,
undocumented, undergraduate student(s) in financial need. Academic standing
will be considered in the selection process. The number of student
recipients and the amount awarded to each will be determined by a selection
committee consisting of representation from The Sharing the Dream Committee, Financial
Aid Office, and one additional member of the Edgewood College community. The scholarship is renewable.
Please note that any information shared on your scholarship application will be used strictly for the scholarship selection purposes. Education records are not sole possession records, law enforcement unit records, employment records, medical records, or post-attendance records. Protection of your information is of utmost importance to the scholarship committee.
Applicants must submit an application by April 1, 2017. Only completed applications received by the deadline will be considered.
To be considered, applicants must:
- Be enrolled full-time, as a continuing undergraduate student, at Edgewood College for the 2017-2018 academic year
- Undocumented or DACAmented status
- Demonstrate financial need
- Good Academic Standing
A completed application includes:
- Complete the Scholarship Application below.
- Attach a Personal Impact Statement to your Scholarship Application
- Complete the Undocumented-DACA Financial Aid Application and attach to your Scholarship Application