Inclusion Steering Committee
The Inclusion Steering Committee is charged with developing an implementation plan for the signature projects and challenge areas identified in the 2014-2017 Renewed Vision for Diversity.
The Committee is comprised of faculty and staff that are most closely associated with the work of the challenge areas.
There are currently six "focus areas" for the steering committee:
- Support of ALANA faculty and staff
- Revise recruitment and hiring materials and processes
- Professional development for Edgewood employees in the area of intercultural competence
- Secure resources to support diversity
- Enhance community partnerships that support the work of inclusion.
- Performance Review, Promotion & Evaluation