Academic Support Achievement Program
The Academic Support Achievement Program (ASAP) serves freshman and sophomore underrepresented students at Edgewood College. The Achievement Program provides a holistic support network that includes academic assistance, co-curricular enrichment, leadership development, and civic engagement, all of which are proven successful strategies for increasing retention and persistence among underserved students. Our comprehensive approach promotes the growth of students both as developing scholars and as engaged community members.
For the 2014-2015 academic year, we will be accepting up to twenty ASAP scholars into the program, and the cohort will receive specialized support by professional staff.
- Free 1-on-1 tutoring and built-in study tables.
- Monthly professional workshops & dinner.
- Leadership development training & service learning.
- Networking & event programming specific to ASAP scholars.
- Specialized individual support by Program Director & Coordinator.
- Writing and study skill development
- A structured first and second year experience
To apply to the program, please complete the application form by August 8, 2014:
ASAP Program Application
Questions? Please contact the ASAP Program Director, Glenna Scholle-Malone at email@example.com or 608-663-2250