Academic Support Achievement Program
The Academic Support Achievement Program (ASAP) serves freshman and sophomore underrepresented students at Edgewood College. The Achievement Program provides a holistic support network that includes academic assistance, co-curricular enrichment, leadership development, and civic engagement, all of which are proven successful strategies for increasing retention and persistence among underserved students. Our comprehensive approach promotes the growth of students both as developing scholars and as engaged community members.
- Free 1-on-1 tutoring and built-in study tables.
- Monthly professional workshops & dinner.
- Leadership development training & service learning.
- Networking & event programming specific to ASAP scholars.
- Specialized individual support by Program Director & Coordinator.
- Writing and study skill development
- A structured first and second year experience
Questions? Please contact the the Center for Diversity & Inclusion at email@example.com